With culture in Manchester innovative and fast-moving, it’s hard for tourism partners to keep up to date with what’s on, what’s new and what’s planned. How can we help visitors get the most out of their stay in our city and encourage them to come back soon? And how can we keep Manchester front of mind with national tourism agencies, travel media and cultural critics?
Culture Hosts is designed to do just that via a business to business digital platform which supports collaborative working between arts and tourism partners.
Culture Hosts features:
- Online training modules
- A searchable what’s on calendar, which users can share direct with their visitors, whether they’re in a hotel lobby, a gallery or a conference centre
- A clash diary to help tourism and cultural partners across the city plan and collaborate on events, campaigns and media FAM trips
- Conversations, where users can share information and news so everyone can keep pace with fast-moving developments and opportunities in the cultural and tourism sectors
Culture Hosts delivers:
- Well informed, enthusiastic and knowledgeable cultural ambassadors at key visitor information points around the city
- A weekly email direct to the desktops of frontline staff with recommended cultural itineraries and curated highlights
- A fortnightly email direct to marketing and programming partners flagging up partnership initiatives and tourism marketing opportunities
- Consumer-facing content direct to CreativeTourist.com and other partners.
Sign up to join to the Culture Hosts network or contact us for an introductory session.